Tamera sent me the note to let me know she was passing along the "Sunshine Award" to me! This is an award for "bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere!" What a fabulous idea and really, super fun to know someone thinks of me and my little blog that way. :) Thank you, Tamera!!
Naturally there are a couple rules involved with receiving the Sunshine Award;
- Thank the person who gave you the Sunshine Award and link back to them
- Answer the 10 questions (below) about yourself on your blog
- Select 10 more bloggers to pass the Sunshine Award on to and link to their blog
- Copy and Paste the Sunshine Award to your blog
Here are ten fascinating things about me. Did you catch that sarcasm in "fascinating?? ;)
- Favorite Color? Forever and always, pink. :)
- Favorite Animal? I'm going with dogs on this one. Specifically our dog; Sprinkles.
- Favorite Number? 13.
- Favorite Drink? Sweet Tea.
- Facebook or Twitter? It would have to be fb.
- Good Book or Good Movie? Hands down, good book. I love to get lost in a book.
- Your Passion? My family. I love my kids, my guy and being home full time taking care of all of them. I am going to suffer from Empty Nest Syndrome in a terrible way one day, but for now I am loving every minute. Even the crappy, stressful ones. :)
- Giving or getting presents? I love, love, love to give presents. I love shopping for just the right think my giftee would want, I love wrapping the presents and seeing their (hopefully) happy faces when they open it.
- Favorite Day? Any day the whole family is together, when my hubby is off of work and my bonus son is home with us. Oh, and Christmas. ;)
- Favorite Flower? Yellow tulips. I know, kind of strange since my fav color is pink, but there is something about yellow tulips that makes me happy.
Now you know everything about me! Hmmm, guess I have to change my passwords on all my accounts now. ;) So here are my 10 bloggers to whom I am passing on the Sunshine Award. I've been following some of these blogs for a while and some I just recently discovered. I am always inspired by these women, so you must go visit them now! Scat!!